NOTE: Although this post contains links to external products, I do NOT benefit from the sale of any sales.
If you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you would already know that I do healing sessions at the Bothasig Holistic Market.
They are turning 16 this year, and I am working on some gift bags to contribute to the prizes that are up for grabs. Each gift bag will have a few thingies relating to each of the Four Elements.
I’ve made hand-made fairies from antique clothes pegs, along with a hand-blended tea or incense. One of these teas turned out so mind-blowingly awesome that I felt I needed to share the recipe.
The blend is earthy, warm yet sweet in fragrance. Yes, you guessed it: it is a grounding tea-ffee… or perhaps I should call it a coftea? It was meant to connect to the Earth Element and to ground you.
1 part Coffee grounds
1 part Black tea (regular loose leaf tea or break open a few tea bags)
1 part Dried Patchouli flowers
1/2 to 1 part Dried Ginger Powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a coffee grinder.
- Measure 1 – 2 teaspoons into an infuser
- Pour 300 ml boiling water over the mix and allow to steep for 3 – 5 minutes
- Sweeten with coconut sugar or dark honey
- Optional: add a smidgen of nut milk to taste.
Let me know what you think of it in the comments!